BSNL Services available with KarnatakaOne Centres
Payment of BSNL Bills
- Citizen can pay BSNL Telephone bills in any of the KarnatakaOne centers across the city.
- He/She can pay the bill through Cash, Cheque, DD or Credit Card.
- Citizen can pay multiple bill payments with single pay mode i.e. Cheque or DD.
- DD or Cheque should be in favour of KarnatakaOne and it must be from any of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) recognized banks.
- No partial payment is allowed.
Citizen can now pay their BSNL telephone bills through KarnatakaOne Portal (www.karnatakaone.gov.in ) which will be done in a highly secured manner. The payments will be done through Credit Card. Currently, We accept VISA, MASTER CARDS and AMEX. A Receipt will be generated for every successful transaction specifying the unique K1 Transaction ID along with bill details for future reference.
- Citizen can make the BSNL Telephone Bill payment through KarnatakaOne Portal (www.karnatakone.gov.in). Payments will be done in highly secured manner.
Pay Your Bill here
- Payment can be done through Net Banking and Credit Card. We accept VISA, MASTER and AMEX Cards.
- A Receipt will be generated on successful transaction specifying the unique B1 Transaction ID and other bill details.
- Multiple Bill Payment option is not available
- Partial Payment is not allowed.
Visit www.bsnl.co.in for more details.