E-governance department of the Government of Karnataka is the nodal agency implementing E-procurement for all the departments of the state. A single unified platform covering all the departments is being developed through a consultant. Department has provided a facility pay Bid amount through KarnatakaOne as an extended arm to the citizens of Karnataka.
Pay Modes available for Cash and Credit Card.
Payment of BDA Tender Fees
- Bidder has to furnish the E-Proc Challan which comprises E-Proc Reference Number.
- Capture the required information like Payment Reference Number, Payment Type, Name of Bidder, and Amount.
- Collect the amount along with user charges levied on from the Supplier.
- After successful transaction, a B1 receipt will be issued to the citizen as an acknowledgement.
- Access E-Procurement Portal through KarnatakaOne application and update the B1 payment details with respect to the E-Proc Reference Number.