Login to your account
This Section illustrates about the various problems that might arise while logging into the Bangalore One Portal.
If I forget my password and/or User ID?
If you forget the password, just click on the "Forgot Password" link and you would be directed to a forgot password page, which would help you obtain your password based on certain security parameters that you must have provided while registration.
- You will have to enter your 'UserId' which is not case-sensitive.
- Select the 'Security Question' that you had chosen while you registered.
- Fill in the 'Answer' that you had provided in response to the 'Security Question' while registering. This answer is case-sensitive.
Make sure to provide the same and relevant information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.
On submitting the correct information, you would be provided your password. Kindly click on the "change password" link to change your password. This step is intended for security purpose only.
How do I change my password?
If you would like to change your password, just sign in to your Bangalore One User account with your current password and click on the Change Password Button that is displayed on the page. Follow the next few steps to change your password in the 'Change Password' page.
- Your 'Login Name' would be displayed,by default, and it cannot be changed.
- You will be asked to type your current password i.e. the 'Old Password' for verification. Remember this field is case-sensitive.
- Next, you will be asked to type your 'New Password'.Remember this field is case-sensitive.
- Next, you will be asked to re-type your 'New Password'. It should match exactly with the password entered in the field above. Remember this field is case-sensitive.
Click on the "Login" button to change your password and login using your new password.
To better protect your account, make sure that your password is memorable for you but difficult for others to guess. Never use the same password that you have used in the past, and do not share your password with anyone. For security purposes, your new password must be a minimum of six characters long. A good password contains a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters (remember that your password is case sensitive), numbers, and special characters such as +, ?, and *.
What if I'm receiving an "Invalid Code" or "Invalid Password" error?
If you receive an "Invalid Verification Code" error please check for the following potential causes:
Make sure that you are logged in to the correct account and that you are entering the correct password. This password is the same one that you regularly use to login to your Bangalore One User account.
What if my password doesn't work?
There are several reasons why you may be getting an "Invalid Password" error message:
- Set your CAPS LOCK key correctly. Passwords are case sensitive (meaning that "PASSWORD," "PaSsWoRd," and "password" are not equivalent), so be sure to keep this in mind when entering your password.
- Sign in with the correct User ID. Make sure that you are using the correct User ID when signing in to your account.
- Delete your cookie files. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If your cookie is not being accepted correctly, you will be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This may be blocking your current ability to login or stay logged in.
Warning: Deleting the cookies might lead to problems browsing other websites and availing other online services.
How do i delete my cookies?
To delete your cookies, close all browser windows, find the "cookies" directory, and delete the cookie files inside. As always, make sure that you have selected the proper files before deleting.
Clear your browser's cache.
At times it's necessary to clear your browser's cache. The cache is the memory your browser uses to store content of the web pages that you visit. Storing that content lets your browser load those same pages more quickly the next time you visit them. If you're still having problems, please request a new password. Once you receive your new password, you can change it.